We went to the doctor this afternoon for an ultrasound. Today is the 37 week mark. We've officially made it full term. Everything looked great on the ultrasound. The estimated weight was 6 pounds 14 ounces. It can go a pound either way though.
We will go back on Monday for a second nonstress test. Dr. Collins mentioned today that they may induce me on Monday if they feel it necessary. Everyone seems to say something different so it will all depend on what Dr. Fryar thinks on Monday. Today I think he felt like the baby was developed and ready so why risk waiting with the high blood pressure.
We are pretty much as ready as we will ever be around here. I'm not exactly ready in terms of being prepared at school but it will all work out.
We don't have a name yet...we have several but not one. :-)
We are looking forward to Matt's parents arrival sometime in the next week or so. We are fortunate that they will be able to be here to help us along in the first few weeks.
Happy 2009 to all. It will be quite the year for the Wheeler family!
Emily, this is soooo exciting! I hope you are doing well. I was also induced--please let me know if you want to know anything about it... all the best!
ReplyDelete