1.15.2009

Well, I'm hoping that today's post will be the last post about "waiting." We are headed to see Dr. Bullard at 11:30 this morning to find out if we will head to the hospital this evening or in the morning. So exciting!

There are so many emotions right now. Excitement, anxiousness, nervousness, fear, anticipation, happiness, and the list could go on and on. Not only am I thinking about the labor process, the health of my little boy, and all of the uncertainty that goes along with the next 48-72 hours but the future and becoming a parent. What a new experience 2009 will be! Please keep us in your prayers.

The next post should be much more interesting...and I'm sure adorable! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Wishing all three of you the best and prayers are coming your way. You'll do great and will be holding that beautiful baby before you know it.

    Lori

    ReplyDelete