Well, today is Wednesday, Jan 7th. School has started without me. Very weird to be laying at home while everyone else is back at work. I have almost everything done to finish up 1st semester. 2nd semester starts on Jan. 22nd so I have some time on that one yet but a little one soon to arrive will not make it easy. I was anticipating a little more time to prepare and wasn't anticipating having to prepare for someone else to finish up this semester. Ah well, all will get done and work out. I have wonderful friends and coworkers who have already done so much to help out!
We had a doctor's appointment on Monday. The nonstress test went well...the little guy was quite active. BP remains high when I'm not laying down on my left side. So weird how my BP drops in a matter of minutes when laying down. The doctor decided to hold off on induction. We will go again tomorrow for an ultrasound. We'll see what the doctor decides from there...we are guessing it will happen on Monday or Tuesday of next week but who knows what they will decide. It is hard to imagine laying around for another 2 and 1/2 weeks which would take me full term, but we are certain this won't happen.
Matt (and I) really appreciated the meals that people made and brought to us over the weekend. He's been very busy cooking and cleaning so the break was appreciated and well deserved. Of course the food was delicious! We are so blessed to have such good friends when we are so far from family.
Back to laying around...
No comments:
Post a Comment