1.29.2009

We couldn't ask for...








a better baby boy! Elijah is such a good little guy. He's very content. He eats and sleeps well. He only fusses when he is getting hungry and when he is not happy about getting his diaper changed or being naked. He is so sweet and we love all of the little faces that he makes as he is drifting off to sleep. Matt has been calling him "One Eye Eli" as he likes to peak at you with one eye.

I haven't posted in awhile. Time goes by so fast these days. Before I know it, the day has come and gone. I usually have a million things that I'd wished were done but know that the most important task was taken care of that day...taking care of and loving Elijah.

We are so blessed and can't wait for everyone to meet Elijah! Hope you enjoy the photos...

We caught "One Eye Eli" on film...





Oh by the way, who else besides my husband would brew his own beer a week after the birth of his first son? :-) Thanks to his brother, Matt and his dad had a blast making "Wheelhaus Ale"! It is now "fermenting" in the kitchen. LoL.





1 comment:

  1. He is so beautiful! I can't wait to hold him again..hopefully tomorrow. He just has the most precious face. I'm so happy for you and you are doing such a fantastic job as a mother!

    ReplyDelete