12.30.2008

Count Down

The Baileys and Boyers are headed back to the midwest today. We had a wonderful time while they were here. Matt and I are now counting down the days until our little guy arrives. I won't be going back to work and probably will be having a baby at some point in the next 2 1/2 weeks. Modified bedrest, blood pressure medicine, and close monitoring over the next couple of weeks will be the routine. I have lots to do to prepare for being out of school. Hopefully I can get lots done in the next 5 days or so...what will be, will be, I guess. I feel pretty well prepared for the baby's arrival...a few more things to do and get...hopefully Matt can follow instructions. He's been wonderful -- I don't know what I'd do without him!

2 comments:

  1. So the doctor said no work, huh? Sorry. :( But the baby will be here soon. Yay! Can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great, Em!

    ReplyDelete