1.13.2010

Thanksgiving with Grandma Bailey

We were so excited to have my mom visit for a couple of days at Thanksgiving.  It was a short visit but we had a wonderful time and got lots accomplished!  We cooked up a yummy Thanksgiving dinner which Elijah especially enjoyed!  On Friday, mom and I got to do some shopping and she helped me decorate for Christmas.  What a great task to have help with and get accomplished on the day after Thanksgiving!  We loved having her here and look forward to her coming again soon!

I think Elijah was trying to bite grandma in this picture...that's really just his way of showing affection.


I had to include this one for my sister...we always take a picture of Matt's plate at holiday dinners.


Elijah enjoying his first Thanksgiving turkey...


Reading books with Gram.  EJ absolutely loves books.


A rare and treasured photo!  Love ya, mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment