1.15.2010

December 2009

Well, I'm wayyyyy behind on blogging so I'm attempting a quick catch up for the month of December.  What a busy time of year!  Elijah turned 11 months on the 16th of December.  Here are some shots from throughout the month before we left for our BIG Christmas trip!

Elijah LOVES books.  This was one of his favorites for awhile...
Here we are at Mrs. Martha's house for the NCWC Christmas party.
Awww, what a smile!  And as I've said plenty of times before, those beautiful blue eyes!
Very proud of himself walking behind his toy.
A Christmas present that Gram Bailey left when she visited at Thanksgiving!  An absolute hit!
Cute pjs from Miss Holy and Mrs. Janet.
One of my many fun activities when I'm in the kitchen...
Definitely loves this present!
He knows how to comb his hair already!
Such a precious moment!  We were trying to get a picture of EJ and Belle for the Christmas card...I guess it worked out quite nicely (on accident).
Elijah's first ornament -- who else but ELMO!
Elijah LOVED Christmas trees.  In the morning, we went and turned on the lights and talked about the tree, the lights, the STAR, and Elmo!

No comments:

Post a Comment