Tomorrow will make a 4-day weekend for Nash-Rocky Mount Schools. :-) Snow day #2. We got about 3 inches starting Friday evening and lots of sleet on Saturday. The roads were pure ice. Matt went out around noon on Sunday for the first time and came back predicting we wouldn't go to school until Wednesday. So far it is looking like his prediction may be right on. Lots of melting today but I guess it wasn't enough. Everyone seems to love and hate the snow all at the same time around here. I got a lot of "Oh, this will be Elijah's first snow" on Friday but had to let everyone know that he had been in Iowa for Christmas so actually this was not. Iowa was too cold for "playing in the snow" so this would be the first "playing in the snow" for EJ. :-) We didn't venture out until Sunday when it was sunny and actually pretty warm. A BEAUTIFUL day and we had so much fun. Well, I did anyway...not sure on Elijah as I'm quite certain he didn't crack a smile the entire time we were out there. I think he was just taking it all in. Enjoy the pictures and the videos!
All bundled up!

Belle absolutely LOVES the snow!
Sticking close to daddy...
Sledding! So cool!
Thanks to Holly and Jeremy we were able to pull EJ around the backyard on this sled.
We also got to go down a hill thanks to the wonderful road construction that is ongoing in our backyard. :-) Check it out!
No comments:
Post a Comment