A way to share our memories and lives with those who are far away...
8.09.2009
Cousins and 6 months old
These are the final pictures of Elijah with his cousins, Avery and Lauren, for the summer of 2009. We already miss them so much and can't wait until we are able to get back home again!
Avery and Elijah
I love this series of the 3 of them! A good lookin' bunch of kiddos!
The next series is of Elijah on July 16th, his 6 month birthday! It is unbelievable how quickly 6 months can go by! EJ continues to amaze me on a daily basis. I can't even describe how much I love him!
We are so blessed to have had so much time with each other and our wonderful families! We love you!
I love his hair style these days! Your pictures are awesome, keeps us in the know from far away! Did you get my email re pics on Snapfish?
ReplyDeleteLori