8.06.2009

Lake Beltrami - Part II

You may have been wondering where the FISH pictures were in the last post. Well, don't worry, we did catch some fish! We don't have a ton of pictures to prove it but believe me, we did catch some!

Jessica actually put together quite the fishing contest for everyone. Unfortunately I can't remember all of the categories or who won what but I do know that Elijah won an award for "looking cute." And I would say that this picture definitely says "looking cute!" Matt won several awards but I can't remember what they were. Here he is displaying them...Jessica made them, cut them, and tied them on string so we could where them!
Oh and soda pop was another part of each award. Here are Jamie, Jim, and Jessica showing off their awards!
Matt and his dad ... nice northern -- if you can call northern "nice."
Belle LOVES to fish! Here she is eyeing one off of the dock!
I think this is a large mouth bass but I could be wrong.
A very exciting catch for me! I am the queen of croppies and I finally caught one and it was HUGE! Croppies don't get much bigger than this!
And finally, my small mouth bass...what a fighter! A fun fish to catch

No comments:

Post a Comment