10.25.2009

9 Months Old

Elijah turned 9 months old on the 16th. Sooo hard to believe! He's growing and changing so quickly. He had a well check up on his 9 month birthday and weighed in at 20.1 pounds (50th %) and was 29.5 inches long (90th%). This is the same measurement as last appointment for his length -- I was quite sure they had measured him wrong the last time and evidently I was right. He's healthy and happy -- what more could we ask for? He also got a flu shot -- such scary times with so much sickness being talked about! I pray we all stay healthy!

He's definitely becoming an independent little guy. He's crawling and pulling up everywhere now. He's really started to jabber a lot more in the last week or two. "Ba" is his favorite phrase along with "Eh". He loves to point, look at the pictures that are displayed around the house, and throw the ball amongst other things. He is an independent eater -- he'd completely feed himself if I'd let him -- just not sure we are quite ready for that!

A few pictures from the last 3 weeks...

Post game celebration! Keep up the good work, daddy!
I made it through the game, but now I'm ready for a nap! Soooo sweet!

EJ with the star QB and best "O" coordinator we know!
I LOVE this football!

Soooo HAPPY!

CRAWLING through my tunnel...

No comments:

Post a Comment