9.26.2009

Dear Mommy

I received this via email yesterday! :-) Enjoy!


Mrs. Janet gave me a an apple this morning in my mesh feeder. Mom, I just gotta tell you, I LOVE THAT THING!

Not only does it foster my need for independence, but I am really loving the flavor. I can bite on it, suck out the juice; you’ve opened up a whole new world of culinary delights for me and I just want to say, thanks.

I hope you’re having a great day at school.

Love,
Elijah

p.s. Don’t ask Mrs. Janet how I reacted when she took my mesh feeder away to refill it. It wasn’t pretty. I wish I could say I smiled and behaved patiently, but I didn’t. But don’t worry, she still loves me. (A little too much if you ask me…Does she always have to keep hugging and kissing on me?...You may want to talk to her about that)

No comments:

Post a Comment