7.31.2009

Father's Day - Rolling Over

Unfortunately Elijah and Matt didn't get to spend their first Father's Day together. Kind of a bummer but we decided that they would get to spend lots of days together all year long so they could celebrate on a different day. Elijah and I started the day by joining Grandpa Petersen and the crew at Oakleaf Country Club for breakfast. We then went back to grandpa's for awhile...

Here is Elijah and Uncle Steve playing...I can't imagine the laughs Steve would get out of him these days! Lauren tickling Elijah...
Lauren is a great cousin!
Later that day at mom and dad's...
She's also a great big sister!
Avery...such a doll!
Papa got Casey's coffee cups and gift card...
Lauren may have a future in photography...
And finally...the "rolling over!" Elijah had rolled over here and there prior to this day but this is the day that he really got the hang of it and did it consistently from this point forward.
Can you hear the cheers?
Good job, Elijah! Have I mentioned how much I love him?
Isn't this a sweet picture? Gram and Papa lying with Lauren telling stories...
Happy Father's Day, Matt, Dad, Papa, and Grandpa Wheeler! (a little late) We love you more than you know! Elijah is so lucky to have such wonderful men surrounding him!

No comments:

Post a Comment