A way to share our memories and lives with those who are far away...
1.30.2011
Picture Update 9-13-2010 to 1-30-11
Madi will be 7 months old tomorrow and Elijah is now 2! Where does the time go? Hopefully I will be able to add stories and captions someday! It is already way past my bedtime.
Feeling very blessed after taking a trip down memory lane!
YEAH!!!!!! I smiled and cried as I looked at those. Madi AND Elijah have changed so much! I can't believe how much darker EJ's hair is and how much more he looks like Matt. And Madeline is just beautiful! She looks so much like you Em! I just saved 3 pics and printed them..I'll email you my refrigerator updated picture ;)
oh they are adorable!!! enjoyed looking at the pictures:) hope you all are doing well!
ReplyDeleteYEAH!!!!!! I smiled and cried as I looked at those. Madi AND Elijah have changed so much! I can't believe how much darker EJ's hair is and how much more he looks like Matt. And Madeline is just beautiful! She looks so much like you Em! I just saved 3 pics and printed them..I'll email you my refrigerator updated picture ;)
ReplyDelete