2.17.2009

Lots to share!

Okay -- picture overload but he's so cute! This was yesterday -- we were on our way out to run some errands and pick up dinner. Look how big I'm getting! Yesterday was my one month birthday! Can you believe how quickly time goes! I had my check up with the doctor today. You'll never guess how big I am. Two weeks ago I was 6 lbs and 15 oz. I'm now weighing in at 9 lbs. and 2 oz.!!!!! I am 22 inches long. All seems to be well and I did wonderfully at the doctor's office. Aren't my cheeks getting chubby? :-)




Sunday night Matt gave Elijah his first bottle. Other than the fact that he was a little sleepy, he took it well and did so again last night. Matt was pretty excited about getting to help with feeding. I'm already appreciating the help!




Mom and Meg have been hounding Matt to take more pictures of Elijah and I...hence



I love this little outfit that Anne gave us way back last fall. It says "My daddy's my hero."

I'm liking my pacifier! Plus I love the "Touchdown" bib. We don't have too many football things...


Happy Valentines's Day!

And this Valentine was from Grandma Bailey...the book is Great-Grandpa Petersen's favorite song. Wish he could be here to sing it for us!


"Too cute for words" is right! Just after a morning bath.


I love my baths now!!!






Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Oh Emily! He's adorable!!!!
    There can never be too many pictures, ever!
    Hey, you were telling me about a website that your sister used for her wedding that was like peel and stick words, ya know what I'm getting at? Anyway, could you send me the website please if you still have it. I'd appreciate it!
    Can't wait to see more pictures and to see you in person. Miss you at school.
    Rhi

    ReplyDelete